BLACK AND WHITE DECOR PIECES WE LOVE
Posted on 11 April 2016
It’s obvious that we’re into black and white and minimalistic design around here, isn’t it? We can’t get enough of clean, simplistic pieces that go with anything, and these pieces below perfectly meet our expectations. Each of these decor items are adorable in a little ones room and can transition perfectly with their room as they grow older, or be moved around into another room of the house at some point down the road. Check out a list of a few current modern and high contrast decor pieces below, and tell us what your favorite pieces are lately!
- This brush stroke lamp from Jana Bek Design is one of my favorite items! It’s such a bold piece and is one I know will be around forever.
- These fun flags from This Modern Life instantly turn a bare corner into a spirited little area when paired with a cute vase or glass bottle.
- Have you heard of Eliza Gran? Her baskets are absolutely incredible and this one is no exception! It’s a fun little bohemian twist to any room and stores swaddles, blankets, or toys so well.
- This cute little poster by Snug Studio is a fun update on the traditional ABC print. It hangs above our littlest ones crib and makes me smile every day.
- How amazing is this hour glass from Waiting on Martha?! Talk about the perfect modern update! It’s a great conversation piece and never fails to keep our two boys mesmerized.