OUR MOTHERS DAY 2016 PICKS
There’s about three weeks until Mother’s Day, and we’re gathering our wish list over here! While we do love a little pampering, like with the gifts below, time spent together and the handmade cards really are the most precious. I love celebrating other hard working, amazing mama’s on Mother’s Day & would love to surprise some with any of these fun gifts below!
- This journal from Anthropologie feels and looks luxurious, and is a great reminder to try to steal a few moments each day to express gratitude & reflect.
- Are you a bath lover? If so, this Milk Bath from Leif would be perfect for you! Plus, that packaging is too cute.
- We’re big fans of Everlane at the MB headquarters. Their commitment to sustainable & ethical production and merchandise is something we admire and value. This backpack is a chic update on a classic splurge item.
- If you haven’t heard of or tried this Dreamy Red Thread Good Coffee (really, that’s its name, and trust us, it really is dreamy!) cold brew coffee yet, then be prepared to order multiple bottles after your first taste. With hints of chocolate, it’s one of the best coffees we’ve ever had. And the best part? It’s already cold brewed for us busy mamas! Just mix with water & your new coffee routine is done!
- Oh, flowers. Do they ever get old? We don’t think so, and this stunning bouquet from Farm Girl Flowers is too gorgeous for words. Farm Girl will deliver their organic, gorgeous florals across the country. What a fun surprise to gift your own mama or bestie!