MOTHER’S DAY GIFT BOX IDEA
Friends, Mother’s Day is in THREE days, and while we know it’s not all about gifts (at all) we loved this sweet idea from Dream Green DIY.
Whether you’re short on time or simply want to pamper the sweet mama lady in your life, this DIY gift box is perfect. You can choose to stick to a themed box (like a spa day box, a movie night box, etc.) or fill the box with a mishmash of her favorite things. If you’re choosing the mishmash route, we jotted down a few ideas of items you could put in your own box below:
- Her favorite tea bags or coffee
- Her favorite candle
- A gift card to her favorite restaurant
- A little painting or drawing from her children
- A small bottle of luxurious hand lotion
- Her favorite sweet treats or candy
- Hand picked flowers
- A beautifully crafted journal
- A sweet card, of course! After all, don’t mamas always seem to love the card the most?
Take a look at a couple of the beautiful photos below from Dream Green DIY’s box below for inspiration, and let us know if you end up making one yourself!
P.S. Mamas, it’s totally okay to forward this post on to your husband ;)