Sandal season is upon us! I don’t know about you, but my little family seems to live in sandals from May - October. I’m always on the lookout for sturdy pairs that will live up to runs through our country fields, afternoons at the park, and weekends at the lake house. These pairs below all live up to those crucial summer expectations!
- You can never go wrong with a Birkenstock inspired style, and this Old Navy pair is an affordable and stylish option for any little hippy!
- These Zara sandals are so cute we wish they came in our size! Loving the colorful tassel trend this summer!
- This cute Americana espadrille from Old Navy would be so cute with sundresses and the perfect shoe for any July 4th festivities!
- We have a pair of these Saltwater Sandals in brown, but we may have to pick them up in this cute red color, as well. I love the quality of this brand - they last forever!
- Technically this cute pair from Nordstrom’s aren’t sandals, but I love to use these shoes for lake trips throughout the summer. They keep the boys’ little feet safe in the water and on the hot concrete and they transition from water to land perfectly!
- How adorable are these braided gold sandals?! I can already see my nieces rocking this cute pair all summer long!