If you’re anything like us, you’re always on the lookout for cute and unique quality “Congratulations!” cards to send to your fellow new mamas. We feel like we’ve already sent a thousand cards this year alone! We like to personalize each card and try not to send repeats too often, so we’ve rounded up a few of our most recent favorite cards below.
- Oftentimes new mamas receive a surplus of cards right when they announce their pregnancy and then right when they bring baby home. Sometimes it’s nice to let her know you’re thinking of her and stork watching right along with her in those later months. We love this card from Mr. Boddington’s Studio.
- This monochromatic number from Sugar Paper has our hearts. And how fun is that surprise lining of the envelope?!
- We head to Thimblepress whenever we need something a bit fun and quirky. Their Rattle & Roll Confetti card contains a packet of their signature Thimblepress confetti on the inside. This is a fun one to give!
- Tack and Ward’s sweet and soothing ‘Welcome Home’ card is a nice card to welcome baby home with. Unfortunately, we know that sometimes baby doesn’t get to come home right away with his parents. It breaks our hearts each time, but we like to include this card in a care package for the entire family once baby is at home.
- We’re crazy about this adoption card from Moglea. Adoption is very near and dear to our hearts, so we just love that there’s a designated card for celebrating a family’s adoption journey.
Let us know if you have a favorite card shop or brand in the comments below!XO,